Saturday, October 24, 2015

Operation Hollywood The Googleplex & The MSM ~ Yesterday and Today



Information Clearing House posted this in 2005

I hope that they won't mind if I embellish their page with a message from the here and now. In recent years, I have experienced a growing awareness of the main stream media and having been around during WW2 I remember the cartoons and the news that always accompanied the movies we watched at the theatre. I was 6 years old in 1942, so i can clearly remember Micky Mouse and Donald Duck in uniform. The news that we seen on screen was accepted, by the sheeple and we understood the enemy as being evil beyond description. They were called Japs and Nazi's. As I remember, Mussolini was called a Fascist and he was hung from a lamp post. Needless to mention, I decided at an early age that I did not want to be in a war.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment